
Ms. Kaitlyn Whitenight, Meghan Hollingshaus Posner, Anne Sidwell, and Kate Fujikawa are pleased to announce the marriage of their best friend
Marlayne Pope
to
Travis Nye
Son of Bill Nye the Science Guy (haha just kidding) and wife,
On a future date, currently undecided 2009 in the unknown temple in an unknown city in Utah. We graciously request the honor of your presence in helping us celebrate the union of marriage that these to love birds have chosen to embark on.
Go Mar and Travis!!!!! Congratulations. We are all very excited for you. Here is your shout out. Holla back!
4 comments:
What a beautiful couple! Hooray for Mar! All my girls are growing up!
I am PLEASED to announce this wedding and another friend reunion! Soul Train!!!!!
HaHa I love this announcement and am so excited for this celebration!
Friend!!!! Look at how excited I am that I found you! How are you!?
Post a Comment