Is there really a best fit for someone? I don't think so, here's why...
I have dreamed about places where I would want to live. I have lived in those dream places. I have lived in the places that were never in my dreams. From each of those places I have taken things that have shaped me into what I am now and I what I am becoming. Each chosen location has provided me with an opportunity to grow as a person and become something that I had either dreamed about, or has expanded my range of interests in a direction that I never thought I would go. So in all honesty, I don't think that there is one place that is a best fit for someone because we are constantly molding and re-molding our personalities into something new.
I have some friends right now who are trying to decide where to live. Although this is easy to say, it really does hold true; just pick a place and go. Go to that place and see what it has to offer. Think about what you want to become and what you have the potential to become. The thing that holds people back the most from achieving their potential is the fear of what they will become. Nike said it best when they said..."Just Do It"
Kait's Recommendation: Naked Juice "Green Machine" It has apples, bananas, kiwi, mango,and pineapple. The boost has spirulina, chlorella, broccoli, spinach, blue green algae, garlic, barley grass, wheat grass, ginger, and parsley. It sounds kind of gross but it is actually really tasty and really good for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment