Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Never Got to Have Braces


When I was a child, I was always envious of my fellow fifth graders who had braces and were able to change the color of their rubber bands for every holiday. I on the other hand, was not that lucky. I had to sit on the bus without a colorful mouth and nothing to change for the holidays. Poor me right? After all of these years, I have decided that I can change the background color of my blog for the holidays, hence the lovely shade of Pumpkin that it is right now. I like to call this season...Pumpkin Spice, filled with caramel covered apples, hay rides, pumpkin patches, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, caramel apple cider, and anything else that has to do with autumn.

3 comments:

Mutation's Cantation said...

i love pumpkin! you are my pumpkin!

Dustin said...

If I had braces, we might get locked together. That could be fun and painful.

Mutation's Cantation said...

umm i thought dustin had an entry...