Today was the day...
I have decided that it is now time for me to return to the classic and timeless style that I used to once seek after. After moving to Huntington Beach, I felt my classic and traditional style slowly slip from beneath me. I'll tell you, it surely is a slow and sneaky process. You move to a city like HB and think, how do I stand out amidst all of these prom kings and queens and class clowns? You try to maintain your independent style and sense of uniqueness, but sure enough, after a few years, HB gets the best of you. You give in a little here and a little there and sure enough, now you own a pair of skinny jeans, you wear leggings with everything, and you no longer shop at JCREW and Banana Republic. You have traded that in for something cheaper and trendier. What happened? Where did we go wrong? Well, it's time now, time to return to the classics.
1 comment:
interesting.... it happens to the best of us. for me, it was law school... now i have no money and have to shop the cheap...so maybe i make it a little trendier too?? but i never even go into to JCREW and Banana. why? i cant even afford the sales rack. so i sneak back over to forever 21. i never even go to the main floor, doing all my shopping at forever on the food court level. the food court level! can you beleive that!?!!
Post a Comment