
Kyle and Melanie were kind enough to make me a candygram for my 25th birthday and on there were some airheads. It's not what you think...they actually said, "You're a blonde and you're not an airhead." So, for my evening snack I decided that I would have an airhead, something that I haven't eaten since my lazy summer days of hanging out at the neighborhood Meetinghouse Hill pool after swim practice. The chose flavor this evening was Cherry. I peeled back the wrapper and pressed the processed sugar against my tongue and a flood of memories instantly came back to me. I then remembered how I eat an Airhead but I was wondering how everyone else in the world eats one.
I simply suck on it until it becomes thin and stretched out and then I bite into it. Some people however may just bite right into it. Please free me from my uncertainty and tell me...how do you eat an Airhead?
2 comments:
listen, airheads are great but i want a post about the ring!!!!
definitely just bite right into it and eat as much of it as possible at a time :)
Post a Comment