Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Favorite Things..In No Specific Order




This will be an ongoing list, but here are a few of my favorite things.

Jazz
Eaves dropping on a really awesome story of some stranger
People watching, especially when they are having people take pictures of them making sexy faces in front of water fountains
Sushi (Especially from Circle Lounge in Salt Lake City)
French toast at Kneaders
Laffy Taffy jokes
Being woken up by the sun
Fireworks
Cumulous clouds
A sky filled with awesome stars
Having my hair played with
Soy Milk Steamers with a shot of caramel from Starbucks
Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks
A well orchestrated prank done to me or by me
Dressing up
Having Sophisticated Parties
Being outside
Old couples who are still in love, i.e. those who you see holding hands and who still kiss
Michael Buble
Dancing in my room
Backtracking in conversations to the point of origin
Hiking
A clean car
Race Day and Game Day
Old love songs on the radio--I may or may not have Ultimate Love Songs Collection (10 CDs)
Diversity
The smell of fresh cut grass
Dancing


4 comments:

My Name is Mike said...

I saw Dusting playing with your hair in church on Sunday.....no wonder you let him sit next to you.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Hey, K-K! It's me, remember, your old Laurel advisor!! What's new? Love the list, but where are the pictures?!--le

Mutation's Cantation said...

and these are some of the reasons that i love you! I miss you!

Brooke said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I second the mutation comment when they said - this is why i love you. i could comment on each of your things, but i'll sum it up by saying "Good morning Kaitlyn" (says the sun in the morning according to Kay)!